Classes and therapies include:
- A review of your medications to assure that they are optimal for the pain you experience. We do not prescribe medications, but will suggest changes to your doctor if needed.
- A pain management program focused on improving your quality of life and getting you back to doing the things that are important to you.
- Assistance in setting goals, which move you from being a chronic pain sufferer to a person living with chronic pain.
- A well-rounded activity program adapted for the special needs of persons with chronic pain.
- Training in relaxation, movement, coping and managing your pain to improve quality of life.
- Education about your pain, medication and treatments.
- The opportunity to share experiences and support with others suffering chronic pain.
Types of pain frequently treated include:
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Chronic abdominal and pelvic pain